- Most urgent need is for house-parents for our boys’ house. This is a long-term commitment, minimal is 5 years, and preference is 10 years. The boys’ house has 6 boys with ages ranging from 2-12 years. Most of the boys are 8 – 11 years.
- Coordinator for our women’s work: manage discipleship, daily life issues and handicraft program, as well as social activities with women living in our independent living cottages.
- Manager for our crisis pregnancy centre on our property, for young pregnant girls giving them an alternative to abortion. Thailand has the second highest rate of teenage pregnancies in the world. Role includes teaching life/social skills, managing and facilitating small groups, conflict resolution, discipleship, maternal and child health training, counseling.
- Office manager.
- Nurse assistant and primary health care worker for our hospice facility.
- Staff to serve in our community, visiting families affected by HIV, helping develop income-generation projects.
- Someone trained in TESOL who wishes to serve in our community, at our children’s school and the local hospital teaching English. This teacher can also teach (part-time) one of our little special needs boys 1 – 2 hours each day, as well as tutor several others with homework, as they are able.
- Kindergarten/preschool teacher. For our on-site kindergarten. Training and experience essential.
- Someone trained in horticulture who wishes to work on our property caring for our fruit trees and vegetable gardens. Can include training others in this area.
- Trained child counselor or psychologist for ongoing emotional needs of our children and women.
[button color=”green” size=”large” link=”/volunteer”]Read more about being a volunteer[/button]